Guaranteed revenue growth of your park with free maintenance and Monitoring 24/7
The installations of photovoltaic parks gradually age, some accessories are worn out and individual systems are degraded. These elements adversely affect overall performance, while new and improved systems, which are becoming more economical, upgrade your park. For starters, our Company conducts an autopsy on the spot and proceeds to guaranteed upgrading and contract signing, upon meticulous study.
Our main objective:
Is to exempt the investor – producer from the tasks being associated to the park management as we undertake the following:
- Maintenance – Preventive maintenance
- Direct interventions and troubleshooting
- Financial management
- Legal support
- Accounting services and invoice collection
- In-depth technical and business systems’ knowledge.
- Preventive maintenance, in order to minimize the risk of adverse faults.
- Unit reset to full productive procedure following a break, usually within a few hours.
- Error analysis, in order to avoid repeating failures.
- Real-time data availability.
- Detailed knowledge of geographical and technical characteristics.
- Quicker payment / collection and thus liquidity improvement.
- Non-compliance prevention that could lead to fines or damages.
- Full transparency in all financial matters.
- Mandatory inspections.
- Landscape maintaining.
- Facilities’ security.
- Fire protection.
We can guarantee:
- Minimum failures resulting to less loss of revenue.
- Levelized cost of electricity (LCOE).
- Guaranteed efficiency increase on the scale of 5% within the same conditions of sunshine, compared to the existing situation.
- Guaranteed minimum production. The guarantee is valid within the contract period.
- The penalty for underperformance on the basis of 100 % loss of income is replaced.
- Any surplus beyond the guaranteed 5% is shared with the producer on the basis of 50-50 percentage.
Our experienced and qualified partners remain at your disposal during all stages of project implementation –from the consultative stage, permission, installation, interconnection, to maintenance, supervision and monitoring. Our partners manage more than 200 MW in parks in Europe with an average updating on the scale of 8 % compared to the period in which the parks entered this particular program. Countries involved are Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, France, the Balkans and recently, Greece.